University of Salford funding for African Students in UK:
To recognize the outstanding academic achievements of accomplished African students, the University of Salford is now offering a fantastic Africa programme.
This award values £3000 and is open for the academic year 2020-21. Students planning to take part in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the University of Salford cannot afford to miss out on this big chance.
Application Deadline: Application deadline for fall is July 26, and October 15 for the spring semester.
- University or Organization: University of Salford
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award: £3000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: African
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for following African countries: Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree program in fields like law, management Business and Economics, engineering, pharmaceutical, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To see where you are eligible or not, please check the given criteria out:
- Must be students from Africa
- Must have received an offer to study at the undergraduate or postgraduate level at the University of Salford.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No need to apply separately. All candidates who have been selected for an undergraduate and graduate degree program at the university will automatically be offered this application
- Supporting Documents: Students will need the following documents to make a successful application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission in the undergraduate program, applicants will need to have a high school diploma. However, for the master’s degree program, they are required to have a bachelor’s degree program an accredited institution.
- Language Requirement: The University accepts IELTS 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent for undergraduate courses. On the other hand, for postgraduate courses, the university requires IELTS 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent.
All the successful students will get an award of £3000 to cover their educational expenses associated with approved courses.