University of Sydney International Strategic Scholarship in Australia:
This funding program assists highly motivated international students who want to undertake a Masters by Research programme at the University of Sydney in Australia.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: $35,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research program in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a commencing or enrolled international student
- Have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this application, candidates must complete this application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a detailed CV, including a publications list and highlights of research experiences/ projects, and personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: The successful applicant will be awarded the Scholarship on the basis of academic merit, area of study and research proposal.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Sydney will provide $35,000 per annum. The scholarship assists with OSHC, tuition fees and living costs.