University of Toronto Salim Majdalany Scholarship 2020/2021: Academic support and financial aid played a vital role in assisting students to achieve their academic career. You are hereby invited to apply for Salim Majdalany Scholarship available to international undergraduate student who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University of Toronto, Canada.
The University of Toronto offers an unparalleled array of academic opportunities and experiences. Find out about U of T’s undergraduate admission requirements and what you will need to present based on your academic background. Learn about specific program requirements, English language requirements, transfer credit information and important application dates and deadlines.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Toronto, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Toronto, Canada
Scholarship Type: Academic support
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Educational fund
Subject Eligibility: Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering or the Faculty of Law
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students from Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq or any other member state of the Arab League
Also Check: International Entrance Scholarship at York University in Canada
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Toronto Salim Majdalany Scholarship 2020/2021
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Toronto, Canada
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Toronto’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
You May Also Like: Norwegian University of Science and Technology International Master’s programmes
Application Procedures for University of Toronto Salim Majdalany Scholarship 2020/2021
Interested and eligible students are automatically considered. Select the appropriate online application in the official webpage section and learn about the steps you’ll take to complete the application process. You’ll also find instructions about submitting academic records and any other required documents, as well as information about tracking the status of your application after you’ve applied.
Application Deadline: November 7, 2020