The University of Southern Indiana is seeking highly motivated aspirants to take part in the Global Leader Scholarships programme for the session 2020-2021.
The educational fund is open for international students who wish to enter the undergraduate degree programme at the University of Southern Indiana in the United States.
Clarity of Information
Fabulous chance to become a part of this application
Founded in 1965, the University of Southern Indiana enrols over 10,000 dual credit, undergraduate and graduate students in more than 130 areas of study.
Why study at the University of Southern Indiana? By joining this university, students will get exceptional knowledge and education experience with a distinct emphasis on employability. They can enhance their core values for the real world.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University of Southern Indiana
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $10,656 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They should have a demonstrated record of achievement with a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.25 or higher on a 4 point scale.
- Students must have or plan to have a non-immigrant visa (i.e. an F-1 or J-1 student visa).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, you are advised to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, they can complete an online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit two recommendation forms with recommendation letters or comments, and two short essays.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent record.
- Language Requirement: Claimants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Southern Indiana will provide an award amount of $10,656 per academic year to the winning candidates.