Vacancies for Resident Doctors At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital:
Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for the underlisted positions in the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin, Kwara State.
2. Behavioural Science
3. Ear, Nose & Throat
- General/Neuro/Paediartics surgery/Urology/Plastic surgery
14.Epidemiolgy & Community Health
15. Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- MBBS; NYSC Discharge OR Exemption Certificate
- Current registration/ Practicing license with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Experience from a Tertiary Institution and post NYSC will be an added advantage
- Referee’s reports with at least one from candidate’s former medical Teachers
- Possession of primary certificates in the appropriate specialty.
From CONMESS 05 Step 2 to Step 09 (i.e N 4, 121,666.00k – N 4, 956,435.00k)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to download the free application forms from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website https://www.uithilorin.org.ng/
and pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5000) non-refundable assessment and processing fee into UITH SINGLE TREASURY ACCOUNT WITH CBN at any bank through e-payment gateway REMITA.
SUBMISSION /CLOSING DATE:
Duly completed application forms in which photocopies of credentials/passports photograph must be attached and be forwarded to:
THE CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR
UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN TEACHING HOSPITAL
P.M.B 1459, ILORIN.
Application closing date not later than Wednesday 15 July 2020
DAVID S. ODAIBO
Director of Administration
FOR: Chief Medical Director