Vacancy at a Pharmaceutical Company – Savvy Hr Solutions for Social Media Manager:
Savvy Hr Solutions – Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- We are seeking to hire a Social Media Manager to manage the company’s image in a cohesive way to achieve their marketing goals.
- The social media manager will be responsible for overseeing the company’s social media accounts.
- Execute research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Develop and implement social media strategies to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Create, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Interact with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor customer reviews
- Manage social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of proven experience as a social media manager
- Practical experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to use online design and marketing tools/softwares.
- Profound knowledge of online marketing channels
- Knowledgeable in with web design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only send in your applications if you meet the desired requirements.