Vacancy at Weevate for SDK Product Marketing Manager:
Weevate is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: SDK Product Marketing Manager
- We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about using Location SDKs to help Brands and small retail shops in Africa to reach their full revenue potentials, to join our client’s developer product marketing team. Our team is focused on growing the developer ecosystem that uses our client’s Location software development kits.
- We need someone technical to build go-to-market plans and shepherd the creation of supporting marketing materials like sample applications, tutorials, white papers, and deeply technical presentations as well as convey the value of client’s developer platforms to developers in the mobile ecosystem.
- Do you have the rare blend of both technical and marketing skills? We need hard-working and creative people who want to be working on state-of-the-art technology and are passionate about growing the ecosystem of developers. If so, we would love to learn more about you.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Building awareness:You will educate developers on the features and capabilities of client’s SDKs to drive adoption.
- Building content: Generate developer-centric marketing content, including blog posts, webinars, developer tutorials, and more to communicate value.
- Launching products: Responsible for the cross-functional implementation of the go-to-market plan with product management, engineering, campaign marketing, PR, and social media teams
- Increasing developer engagement: Own the KPIs for your SDKs such as the number of downloads and forum activity to measure the effectiveness of current assets and use your findings to create new assets to increase engagement.
- Some travel may be required for trade shows, conferences or technical sales training.
- This is a public-facing role where you will evangelize and nurture the use of SDKs to grow the Client developer community.
What We Need To See
- Knowledge of technology trends in the mobile ecosystem.
- Prior experience with C++ or other modern programming languages will be an advantage
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to articulate a value proposition to a technical audience
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Passionate about getting things done quickly and efficiently
- Please provide writing samples of public-facing technical content
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd:
- Prior experience in Product Marketing
- Previous experience building developer ecosystems for developer products
- Client is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers.
- We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you are creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.