The University of Warwick is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its PhD Studentships in Computational Radiology in the United Kingdom.
This funding will cover both academic fees and subsistence for a Home/EU students who wish to pursue a PhD degree course at Warwick for the session 2020/2021.
Clarity of Information
Fabulous chance to become a part of this funding programme.
Established in 1965, the University of Warwick is the world’s best university in the United Kingdom. It provides several programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor, master and research in several areas of study.
Why study at the University of Warwick? At Warwick, they offer an unrivalled study and life experience for its students. The university also provides a different academic course which can help the student to develop their skills and ability.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020.
- University: University of Warwick
- Department: Department of Computer Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: EU/UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU/UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the field of Computational Radiology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have a 2.1/1st honours degree and an MSc in computer science or a related discipline to join our team. The candidate should have interest or experience in data science, in particular: image analysis, medical image processing and deep learning.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates have to take admission PhD degree at the university. To express an interest in this position or to obtain further information please contact Dr Abhir Bhalerao (Abhir.Bhalerao-at-Warwick.ac.uk)
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a degree certificate, transcripts, a research proposal and a personal statement that explains your specific research interests and why you should be considered for this award and submit it to Postgraduate Admissions Team 6 University House University of Warwick Coventry CV4 8UW
- Admission Requirements: Before admission, students need to check out the entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
The funding programme covers both academic fees and subsistence for a Home/EU student. The successful applicant will receive a stipend line with current Research Councils UK rates.