Women’s Giving Circle Grant at University of Arkansas, USA:
With the collaboration of Women’s Giving Circle, the University of Arkansas is providing an exciting opportunity named as Women’s Giving Circle Grant in the USA.
The award intends to support domestic students who want to take part in the research program at the University of Arkansas.
Application Deadline: June 8, 2020
- University or Organization: Women’s Giving Circle and the University of Arkansas
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: $5,000 – $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of the USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: the USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research degree program in any subject stream at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be USA citizens.
- Applicants have to take admission in the research program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in the program, candidates are needed to register in the research degree program at the university. After that, students have to complete the grant application form and grant budget sheet and submit it to wgc-at-uark.edu.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants have to submit high school transcripts, college transcripts and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to submit SAT and ACT scores.
- Language Requirement: Students whose native language is not English must submit a TOEFL) score of at least 550 (paper-based), 79 (internet-based), or a minimum score of 6.5 on the IELTS (writing) taken within the preceding two years.
Benefits: Women’s Giving Circle and the University of Arkansas will provide the $5,000 to $10,000 for students.